PCTR VOLUNTEER POLICY
- Earn $10 in PCTR Race Credits for every hour worked.
- (4 hrs = $40)
- (3.5 hrs = $35)
- Volunteer 8+ hour shift and earn $40 bonus credits for event
- Earn 2X Credits for bad weather volunteering in extreme wet weather.
- Earn 2X Credits from 8pm to 6am. (Headlands & Night Sweats Only)
- Bringing a friend to volunteer with you without confirmation will not generate volunteer credits.
- Receive the coveted PCTR “Go run a trail.” shirt. Must volunteer a minimum of 5 hours to get the shirt.
- Enjoy a meal from our Post Race BBQ Chef Team.
- If you are entered in an event and bring a friend or family to help volunteer a few hours or more, then you can earn their credits for another race… that is if they don’t run. 😉
- All credits must be used in one year from the time earned or they will expire.
- You cannot donate your volunteer credits to a friend. You can however, donate them to our scholarship pool of race credits.
Service requirement (will not be compensated by PCTR – requires that you truly volunteer your time). Enter the race you are earning volunteer hours race in “NOTES” below.
Service requirement (will not be compensated by PCTR – requires that you truly volunteer your time). Enter race in Note, below.